Advanced Social Media is right for you if you know the basics but want to go deeper on Twitter, Facebook, Linked In and YouTube. Learn how to use the paid features, advertising tools, target the right audiences and read your analytics correctly.
This full-day workshop is designed for people who are comfortable with social media but want to use the additional features on social media platforms to market their products and services.
For each platform, you will learn:
- how to integrate Social Media into your marketing campaigns
- how to select the right social media tools for your goals
- how to use promoted posts, accounts and content
- how to find your target audience
- how to place and manage adverts
- how to use the analytics tools and measure campaigns
- how to use the audience building tools
- how to use online tools to manage multiple social media accounts
- how to manage customer data in view of GDPR
We will also review Pinterest, Instagram, Google +, Vimeo, Slideshare and decide which are the best for your business.
Investment: £ 295.00 per person + VAT
Where: NESMA, 19 Lansdowne Terrace, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1HP
Book online: NESMA
Current dates planned:
Tuesday 4th June 2019
For more information or to find out if this workshop is ‘for you’, email firstname.lastname@example.org