Social media advertising helps you reach and interact with your target customers, outside of your current circles. If you need to attract new customers, reach new markets or re-engage lapsed customers, you will want to learn how to use paid social media in the most cost-effective ways.
Advanced Social Media is right for you if you know the basics but want to go deeper on Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Instagram and YouTube.
This full-day workshop is designed for people who are comfortable with social media but want to use the additional features on social media platforms to market their products and services.
For each platform, you will learn:
- how to integrate Social Media into your marketing campaigns
- how to select the right social media tools for your goals
- how to use promoted posts, accounts and content
- how to find your target audience
- how to place and manage adverts
- how to use the analytics tools and measure campaigns
- how to use the audience building tools
- how to use online tools to manage multiple social media accounts
- how to manage customer data in view of GDPR
If you want to make sure you get the best ROI for your time and budget on social media, this workshop will give you the confidence to know where, when and how to use paid social… and why.
Investment: £ 295.00 per person + VAT
Where: NESMA, 19 Lansdowne Terrace, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1HP
Book online: NESMA
For more information or to find out if this workshop is ‘for you’, email email@example.com