Content Marketing ~ Conquered is a highly interactive full-day workshop designed to kick-start your Content Marketing journey. Whether you’re an absolute beginner or have made a few false starts, learn how to get the ‘Content’ habit.
Content Marketing is fast becoming an essential skill for any business and with recent changes in Google, the question is no longer ‘if’ but ‘when’ are you going to start.
You will learn:
- why Content Marketing is now essential for your business
- how to create great content that works
- what Content Marketing can do for your website traffic, clicks and sales
Included in this 6 hour session:
- the different types of content for B2B and B2C marketing
- how each type of content works to promote you and your business
- buyer personas v. customer segmentation
- how to find your perfect ‘blogger’ type and get comfortable with creating content
- essential copywriting skills – Expert Q&A (see below)
- how to define your online value proposition or USP
- how to use podcasts, webinars and video to promote your brand
- Content Marketing for SEO – Expert Q&A (see below)
- when to ‘buy in’ and when to ‘DIY’ content
- ‘Paid, Owned and Earned’ Media – where to invest time and money
- best content for different Social Media and Mobile Marketing
- how to generate great content ideas every day
By the end of the workshop, you will have gained a clear understanding of how Content Marketing works and how to apply to your business immediately.
For more information or to find out if this workshop is ‘for you’ and your team, please call Joanne Dolezal on 07767 810 126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop can be delivered at your premises or a venue of your choosing.
This workshop will be delivered by Dolezal Consulting with support from Arttia Creative and Haydn Grey.
Joanne Dolezal is an experienced marketer who has presented on Content Marketing at NECC, ISMM, Cumbria, and North East Expo events and regularly applies it to clients’ marketing – to great effect. Joanne holds an MA Marketing and teaches Digital Marketing at NESMA.
Belinda White, Arttia Creative will be on hand to answer questions on SEO and Content for the web; Katherine Wildman, Haydn Grey will guide you through the fundamentals of copywriting for online content.