Event Date: Friday 6th February 2015, 9.00 – 3.00
Event Venue: NESMA, 19 Lansdowne Terrace, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1HP
Content Marketing is fast becoming an essential skill for any business and with recent changes in Google, the question is no longer ‘if’ but ‘when’ are you going to start.
Content Marketing ~ Conquered is a highly interactive half-day workshop designed to kick-start your Content Marketing journey. Whether you’re an absolute beginner or have made a few false starts, learn how to get the ‘Content’ habit.
You will learn:
- why Content Marketing is now essential for your business
- how to create great content that works
- what Content Marketing can do for your website traffic, clicks and sales
Included in this 6 hour session:
- the different types of content for B2B and B2C marketing
- how each type of content works to promote you and your business
- buyer personas v. customer segmentation
- how to find your perfect ‘blogger’ type and get comfortable with creating content
- essential copywriting skills – Expert Q&A (see below)
- how to define your online value proposition or USP
- how to use podcasts, webinars and video to promote your brand
- Content Marketing for SEO – Expert Q&A (see below)
- when to ‘buy in’ and when to ‘DIY’ content
- ‘Paid, Owned and Earned’ Media – where to invest time and money
- best content for different Social Media and Mobile Marketing
- how to generate great content ideas every day
By the end of the workshop, you will have gained a clear understanding of how Content Marketing works and how to apply to your business immediately.
Investment: £125.00 per person
Members of NECC, ISMM or CIM: £110.00 per person
Current and past clients: £ 95.00 per person
Where: NESMA, 19 Lansdowne Terrace, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1HP
For more information or to find out if this workshop is ‘for you’, please call Joanne Dolezal on 07767 810 126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop will be delivered by Dolezal Consulting with support from Arttia Creative and Haydn Grey.
OVERCOME YOUR FEAR OF THE BLANK PAGE Katherine Wildman, Haydn Grey will guide you through the art of copywriting for the web.
Blogging has evolved into an enjoyable way to engage your audience and build your business.
With this workshop you’ll learn how to generate the ideas you need to build a solid and effective online presence – and how best to present them.
ARE YOU SEARCH FRIENDLY? Belinda White, Arttia Creative will answer your questions on SEO.
The world of SEO is complex, my aim is to help you to understand some of the basics, if not more. If your site cannot be found by the search engines or your content cannot be put into their databases, you could be missing out on incredible opportunities. With a small amount of knowledge you can make a big difference in making your website rank well.