Introduction to Email Marketing and MailChimp will help you master the essentials of email marketing, list building, targeting and segmentation along with ideas and content for your email marketing plan. Learn how to set up and use MailChimp software for regular email communications to your connections, that they will want to receive.
For Email Marketing, you will learn:
- tools and tactics to collect contact data ethically
- how to compile mailing lists and segment contacts into target groups
- where to store contact data
- when to select the right type of campaign
- how to generate a content plan for your campaigns
- the many ways email marketing integrates with other marketing activities
- how to manage customer data in view of GDPR
For MailChimp, you will learn:
- how to set up your accounts correctly
- where to set up your lists and sign up forms
- how to brand templates for your campaigns
- when to schedule and send out your campaigns
- what to analyse from the reports
- when how to set up Autoresponders
This full-day workshop is designed for companies who are starting out with Mailchimp and who want to ensure that they get it right first time.
Investment: £ 195.00 per person + VAT
Where: NESMA, 19 Lansdowne Terrace, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1HP
Book online: NESMA
Current dates planned:
Wednesday 8th May 2019
For more information or to find out if this workshop is ‘for you’, email email@example.com
The content covered was what I had expected and I found it covered lots of areas I was previously unsure of.
Aside from actually discovering how to use Mailchimp, which was obviously valuable, I particularly found the content regarding the ethical way of contacting people on the mailing list useful as this has been a point of discussion for us before.
I also found the content covering how to write an attention grabbing subject line helpful as obviously this will be important once we start construction our newsletters.
Katie D, Northumberland