Email marketing is an important part of any marketing strategy and has the very best ROI. We will cover list building and segmentation, the different types of email campaign and what makes email successful. You will also learn how to use MailChimp email marketing software.
Email marketing is a cost-effective way to promote your products and communicate with your customers to reach your business goals. This course will ensure your email communications are what your connections will want to receive.
During the full-day workshop, you will develop buyer personas (ideal customer avatars), learn how to develop your content ideas and create an email marketing plan for your organisation.
For Email Marketing, you will learn:
- tools and tactics to collect contact data ethically
- how to compile mailing lists and segment contacts into target groups
- where to store contact data
- when to select the right type of campaign
- how to generate a content plan for your campaigns
- the many ways email marketing integrates with other marketing activities
- how to manage customer data in view of GDPR
For MailChimp, you will learn:
- how to set up your accounts correctly
- where to set up your lists and sign up forms
- how to brand templates for your campaigns
- when to schedule and send out your campaigns
- what to analyse from the reports
- when how to set up Autoresponders
This full-day workshop is designed for companies who are starting out with Mailchimp and who want to ensure that they get it right first time.
Investment: £ 195.00 per person + VAT
Where: NESMA, 19 Lansdowne Terrace, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1HP
Book online: NESMA
For more information or to find out if this workshop is ‘for you’, email email@example.com
The content covered was what I had expected and I found it covered lots of areas I was previously unsure of.
Aside from actually discovering how to use Mailchimp, which was obviously valuable, I particularly found the content regarding the ethical way of contacting people on the mailing list useful as this has been a point of discussion for us before.
I also found the content covering how to write an attention grabbing subject line helpful as obviously this will be important once we start construction our newsletters.
Katie D, Northumberland