Email marketing is one of the best conversion tools around and your mailing lists can become your biggest asset.
For every £1.00 you spend on email marketing, you get a return of £40.00 or more.
But what if you don’t have great contact data and big mailing lists?
What if you don’t know enough about the people on your lists to send the kind of emails they’ll want to open?
In this video we guide you through the things you need to know to get started with email marketing. Our advice is based on extensive experience helping clients with digital and content marketing.
We want to help business owners and marketers like you, who are looking for digital marketing advice anywhere in the world.
So, even if you’ve made some false starts with email marketing it’s never too late. In this webinar we take you through:
- a wide variety of ways to build your mailing lists online and offline – legally
- ways to build insights and knowledge of the people on your mailing lists
- the value of getting closer – the better you understand them, the easier it is to write for them
- where Buyer Personas or Avatars fit into email marketing
- how and when to ‘personalise’ your emails – and what to avoid
Check out the blog series that accompanies this video.
Questions answered included:
- when is the best time to send emails?
- how often should I send emails to my mailing lists?
- I already have a database ready to send to, but I don’t know where to start. Do you have any advice?