Marketing is impossible without great content. Whether it’s copy, images, audio or video there is a hungry audience online keen to learn all about you and what you do best.
You will learn how and why content marketing works, what your ideal blogger style is and how to plan, create and curate quality content online. By developing your buyer personas ((ideal customer avatars) you will become more efficient and effective, publishing content most relevant to their lives.
During this half-day workshop you will develop buyer personas (ideal customer avatars), learn how to develop your content ideas and and start your content marketing journey.
Included in this fun, interactive half-day workshop:
- how each type of content works to promote you and your business
- buyer personas v. customer segmentation
- learn your perfect ‘blogger’ type
- techniques to help you get comfortable with creating content
- different ways to use podcasts, webinars and video to promote your brand
- how to generate great content ideas every day
- how to manage customer data in view of GDPR
By the end of the workshop, you’ll have gained a clear understanding of how Content Marketing works and how to start using it to build your business – and boost your profits. Immediately!
Investment: £ 125.00 per person + VAT
Where: NESMA, 19 Lansdowne Terrace, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1HP
Book Online: NESMA
For more information or to find out if this workshop is ‘for you’, please email firstname.lastname@example.org