Introduction to Social Media will help you master the fundamentals of Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Instagram and YouTube. Learn how to set up your personal and company profiles properly, how to use the platforms to make connections and how to generate appealing and appropriate content that works.
This workshop is designed for beginners and will show you how to generate enough of the right kind of content to keep your social media profiles fresh and engaging.
Introduction to Social Media Marketing
During the full-day workshop, you will develop buyer personas (ideal customer avatars), learn how to develop your content ideas and create a social media plan for your marketing.
For each social media platform, you will learn:
- the correct way to set up your social media accounts
- how to customise and brand your profile
- how to manage your settings
- when to update your profile
- how to connect with others and grow your following
- the best type of content for your business
- the best type of content for your target customers
- how to manage customer data in view of GDPR
We then take you through an introduction to Content Marketing so you learn how to generate enough of the right kind of content to keep your social media profiles fresh and engaging
Investment: £ 195.00 per person + VAT
Where: NESMA, 19 Lansdowne Terrace, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1HP
Book Online: NESMA
For more information or to find out if this workshop is ‘for you’, please email firstname.lastname@example.org