LinkedIn is the most effective social media platform to develop your personal and company brands. Whether you are B2B or B2C, you can research, attract and convert your target customers with a variety of relevant and interesting content.
You will learn how to develop and optimise your organisation’s company page, build brand awareness and grow your followers. Once your company page is ready, you can access LinkedIn’s paid audience targeting tools including sponsored content, display advertising, pay per click advertising and targeted InMail campaigns.
During this half-day workshop you will build the knowledge, confidence and skills necessary to build a targeted audience for your brand.
For LinkedIn, you will learn:
- how to set up, brand and optimise your LinkedIn company page
- how to connect with others and grow your following
- the best type of content for your business
- the best type of content for your target customers
- the full suite of LinkedIn advertising tools
- how to target and generate leads with paid LinkedIn campaigns
- how to generate great content ideas every day
- how to manage customer data in view of GDPR
By the end of the workshop, you’ll have gained a clear understanding of how LinkedIn works, the power of LinkedIn company pages for reach, brand awareness and SEO. You’ll know when to invest in paid campaigns and how much you can do for free.
Investment: £ 155.00 per person + VAT
Where: NESMA, 19 Lansdowne Terrace, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1HP
Book online: NESMA
For more information or to find out if this workshop is ‘for you’, email email@example.com