LinkedIn is the most effective social media platform to research, prospect and convert your target customers. Learn how to use advanced search tools to reach and connect with your business or commercial customers.
You will learn how to optimise your personal profile, post content and develop a business development style that is effective and appealing. Creating content for LinkedIn is the surefire way to attract the right connections and you will develop a publishing plan for your LinkedIn articles, posts and curated content.
During this half-day workshop you will build the knowledge, confidence and skills necessary to make the right impression, first time.
For LinkedIn you will learn:
- the correct way to set up your social media accounts
- how to customise and brand your profile
- how to manage your settings
- how to update your profile
- how to connect with others and grow your following
- how to find your target customers and connect with subtlety
- LinkedIn’s amazing search and prospecting tools
- how to develop a non-sleazy sales approach to LinkedIn connections
- techniques to help you get comfortable with creating content
- how to manage customer data in view of GDPR
By the end of the workshop, you’ll have gained a clear understanding of how LinkedIn works, what a fantastic FREE resource it is for your business and how develop new business online.
Investment: £ 155.00 per person + VAT
Where: NESMA, 19 Lansdowne Terrace, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1HP
Book online: NESMA
For more information or to find out if this workshop is ‘for you’, email firstname.lastname@example.org