Event Date: 1st May 2014
Event Venue: Durham Office Services, Portland House, Belmont Business Park, Belmont, Durham, DH1 1TW
Building a strong and consistent identity is essential for businesses of every size, from large multinationals to sole traders. Companies with a strong identity have loyal customers, repeat business, respect from their industry and a greater commitment from their employees. Our ‘More than a logo’ programme was developed to guide businesses of all ages and stages through the complexities of corporate identity development so they end up with a strong brand that truly reflects their vision and values.
Most importantly, identity development is about improving the bottom line. It can be the difference between success and failure.
Half Day Session (9am – 12.30pm)
A highly interactive event that will guide you through the Corporate Identity process in an engaging and constructive environment and aims to maximise your business income and profits by helping you:
- Gain invaluable knowledge on the fundamentals of Corporate Identity and what it means for your brand.
- Discover where to focus attention to strengthen your company’s identity and raise it far above your competitors.
- Save time and money on future design, branding and marketing.
Full Day Session (9am – 4pm)
Stay for the full day and put the theory into practise working alongside your peers to:
- Share your current marketing materials and branding and learn whether the perception others have of your company matches is the one you want to project.
- Develop the blueprint for your own company brand.
The workshop is suitable for anyone with an interest in improving their company’s image, start-up and pre-starts who need to develop their company’s identity and graphic designers who want to learn more about the theory behind Corporate Identity.
1/2 Day – £70 + VAT
Full Day – £100 + VAT
Prices include refreshments and buffet lunch.
20% discount for Durham Business Club members and Durham Office Services clients.
This workshop is only delivered in partnership between Dolezal Consulting and Horizons Life Coaching.