Social Media for Business 2 Consumer Marketing – half day workshop will help you master Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube to connect with your consumer or retail customers more effectively. Social Media works best when integrated with your overall marketing plans and you will learn how and where to integrate it for the greatest impact.
You may use social media personally but want to use it to market your business. Or you may be comfortable with some social media platforms, but you’re not sure which ones are best for your type of business.
For each platform, you will learn:
- the correct way to set up your social media accounts
- how to customise and brand your profile
- how to manage your settings
- how to update your profile
- how to connect with others and grow your following
- the best type of content for your business
- the best type of content for your target customers
- how to use online tools to manage multiple social media accounts
This half-day workshop is designed for companies who sell to consumers and will give you the knowledge, confidence and skills necessary to make the right impression
For more information or to find out if this workshop is ‘for you’, please email firstname.lastname@example.org