Sales and content marketing? What do the sales team have to do with content marketing? Or customer services? Or your service and site engineers, for that matter?
Your marketing team may have the customer data you need to market to the people on your database. But do they have the real customer insights you need to get results?
Content Marketing is most effective when it gets inside your customer’s head, speaks to their wants and needs and nestles closely to their heart. But for sales to occur, content marketing needs to attract and nurture your target customers.
Welcome to your sales team. Your sales team hold the key to your content marketing.
Your sales team knows what your customers want.
Because they’re on the front line when it comes to the problems customers face, to the questions they ask – and they know the actual language that’s used when your customers describe their issues.
But how do you get everyone around the table and translate the sales’ teams insight into compelling content marketing?
This video will show you how to tap into this customer expertise and create Content Marketing your customers will love.
We want to be able to help business owners and marketers like you who are looking for a digital marketing consultant or sound advice, anywhere in the world.
In this video we take you through:
- Why Your Sales Team Holds the Key to Content Marketing
- Content Marketing and the Inbound Funnel
- Content Marketing: from Segmentation to Buyer Personas
- Why your Buyer Personas Need the Sales Team’s Customer Insight
- Buyer Personas: Top 10 Questions for Your Sales Team
Check out the blog series that accompanies this video.
Questions answered included:
- our Sales team knows what the customer wants NOW but our Marketing team are working months in advance – how do you bring the two together?
- how do you make sure that we are consistent as a brand in all forms of communication so as to avoid confusing the customer?
- our marketing team are focused on building our brand, our sales team want leads and enquiries right now. How do we achieve both?
- if we can’t our sales and marketing staff to cooperate on other things, how will we ever get them working together on content marketing?
- what is the ROI of content marketing?
- how long does it take for sales to increase from content marketing?
If you enjoy our video “Why your Sales Team hold the key to Content Marketing” why not download your free guide:
Look our for our online courses, starting Spring 2018.
Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to know.
Photo by Daria Nepriakhina on Unsplashread more