Whether you are selling to customers or other businesses, it’s essential to pick the right channels for your customers. The secret to social media success is based on the three R’s:
- Right Time
- Right Place
- Right Message
If you want to connect with people then you need to be in the Right Place at the Right Time, with the Right Message – for THEM.
But how do you know the best time to reach them and what they want to hear?
It’s not always obvious how to get it ‘Right’ so in this video we outline some of our favourite proven strategies for never showing up late, empty-handed… to the wrong party.
We want to be able to help business owners and marketers like you who are looking for a digital marketing consultant or sound advice, anywhere in the world.
You may have made some false starts with social media marketing, but this video will show you how to get your strategy RIGHT.
In this video we take you through:
- The Three ‘Rs’ of Social Media Success
- The Three ‘Rs’ of Social Media Success #1: Be in the Right Place
- Know the Right Time for Social Media Success
- Get the Right Message: Get their Attention
- Social Media Success: ‘Build it’, or ‘Buy It’?
- Are your Goals ‘SMART’ Enough for Social Media Success?
- ‘Mobile First’, Live Streaming & How to Succeed with Social Media Marketing
Check out the blog series that accompanies this video.
Questions answered included:
- how do I find out where my customers are active online, on social media?
- should I be posting different content for each social media platform?
- where do I get ideas for what to post on social media?
- will social media help me sell more products or services?
- is it worth paying for social media ads?
- is it ever worth buying followers or likes?
- I’m new to social media. How do I start a conversation with my customers on social media?
If you enjoy our video, “The Three Rs of Social Media Success” why not download our free guide:
Look our for our online courses, starting Spring 2018.
Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to know.
Photo by Daria Nepriakhina on Unsplash